1. Why is it giving an error at the time of setup?
- Always copy the setup folder from the CD onto the HardDisk and execute the setup from there.
2. Why is there an error on when Insuremagic icon created on the Windows Vista desktop is clicked?
- Right click on the Insuremagic icon, select Compatibility option, and then select Administrator (last option).
3. Will Insuremagic Plus run in integration mode if VMPro is installed?
- Insuremagic Plus does not run integrated with VMPro
4. Does Insuremagic calculate surrender value, etc.?
- Surrender value not calculated by Insuremagic
5. Why does Insuremagic stop working after restoring VMP.mdb?
- Do not copy paste VMP backup or VMGMI backup. You must always use the InsureMagicDataRestore.exe to restore the data file.
- VMGMI.mdb is tightly integrated with VMP.mdb. You must use proper backup and restore utility to ensure that Insuremagic does not stop working.
6. Is built-in Magic SMS available in Insuremagic Pro and Std.?
- If Magic SMS is installed only then integration with Magic SMS available in Pro and Std
7. Is built-in Portfolio available in Insuremagic Pro and Std.?
- If Magic SMS is installed only then Integration with Magic Portfolio in Pro and Std
8. Are Magic SMS and Magic Portfolio available in Insuremagic Plus?
- Both Magic SMS and Magic Portfolio are in-built in Insuremagic Plus
9. Can all policies including LIC policies be entered from Insuremagic?
- If Insuremagic Pro or Std are installed then VMPro has to be used for data entry of LIC policies.
10. Where is Insuremagic data file located?
- Insuremagic data file, VMGMI.mdb, is found in VMPro data folder in case of Pro and Std installations. In a Plus installation, it is located in Insuremagic Data folder.
11. What collateral is available for Insuremagic training?
- A user manual is available on the press of F1 key
12. Will the Laptop version of an Insuremagic Pro or Std Server run without VMPro?
- No, the Laptop version of an Insuremagic Pro or Std Server needs to have VMPro installed on the Laptop.